converting ASCII to decimal or hexadecimal

hosana

H
Dear all,

i have to convert ASCII code into decimal or hexadecimal in my twido PLC using ladder diagram because the data that i send from my pc are in ASCII code. it's no problem if i use the animation table editor but the problem is i have to make a program using ladder diagram to process the data in a series.
i use ASCII communication that's why i receive the data in ASCII.
can somebody tell me how??thanks for your help

best regards,

hosana

Similar Topics

Do any of you Excel gurus know of a VB code or function that will convert ASCII text into it's decimal equivalent? I'm not VB savy at all. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a pressure sensor that sends it's pressure in HEX as ASCII via RS232. That is the String read from the sensor looks like "Line Press...
Replies
Views
We are pulling time through Modbus from 3 reg. the data we are getting back to the PLC is 12593 for hours, 13105 for minutes, and 8240 for...
Replies
Views
Have an unusual one here, guys... I have a remote machine that is sending my 1769-L33ER five 16-bit integers that represent 10 ASCII characters...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We need to convert ASCII data into Real Raw data, here we use Trimble GPS and need to get the position data. We use SCADAPack 357...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom