Converting micrologix 1100

bigtoe

I'm changing my micrologix out 1100 out for slc505. I'm not understanding how to change my osr to ons, or even if that is correct. My osr is in a box, I do ons and it just a tag. Any alternate way of creating an OSR?

1100.jpg

and i think the plc 5 set the en bit on the ons on prescan so you didn't get a pulse on startup but the slc did not. plus wasn't one a ons and the other a osr?

OK I'm thinking too hard at this. Thanks for you help. Was reading elsewhere I had to change to ONS but it is wrong as well. Used as you suggested with OSR and it works. Thank You

Similar Topics

We have a simple pallet wrapper that we are trying to convert from a S7-200 to a MicroLogix 1400. Out of 119 rungs we're getting stuck on...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I am not so familiar with Allen Bradley PLCs. I currently have a (working) MicroLogix 1400 PLC program that I need to convert to...
Replies
Views
I am using an AB Micrologix 1200 that contains a counter with a destination of a floating point number. The number can get very large so I need...
Replies
Views
I have a RS Logix 500 Micrologix Program that I would like to convert over to a RS Logix 5000 Contrologix Program. Can I do this ,and what is the...
Replies
Views
Can you write and test software on a Micrologix PLC and then convert it to run on a PLC5?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom