Copy HMI secreens from TIA V17 Wincc Professional to TIA V15 Wincc Advance

akivanc2

I have 2 TIA Wincc projects.
One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance.
How can I copy the Wincc Screens from TIA V17 Wincc Professional to TIA V15 Wincc Advance ?

To my best knowledge there is no way to copy or migrate from newer to older TIA versions.

That is also why one should think wisely before mindlessly just always using the latest TIA version as soon as it is released. It may result in not being able to share code with colleagues, partners, customers.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I'm in a bit of a conundrum, I've been trying to get this HMI on our machine and I am unable to retrieve it. Device Delta Model...
Replies
Views
Need to know how to pull program out of a good red lion CL05 hmi and load it onto a new HMI. I have the cable shipping today and have downloaded...
Replies
Views
I have 2 7cp476 plcs. How can I copy one of them and install it somewhere else?
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom