Corrupted MESSAGE UDT?

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
So it seems that if you upgrade convert a 5570 project to a 5370 project and update the firmware target of the project from 30 to 32 that it corrupts your MESSAGE UDTs......

I have been o_O for the last 4 hours (now 3:12am) trying to figure out why the Target PLC says it is connected in the Device tree but my MSG instructions are all failing, with a "Extended Code 0204"....

So I create a fresh one to read one of the same tags, and it works.......

So I so I assume the MESSAGE tag data got corrupted some how.... at least that is my guess.

I love Rockwell so much. /s

If this post is incoherent at all well it is 3am......

Similar Topics

Hi all, This is not a call to arms. I am submitting this solution for those who find this thread because they experience the same issue. I...
Replies
Views
After shipping a machine to the customer on power up some of the hmi fields are corrupted most are ok,comms ok
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've been working on a project with an AB Micro820 for a few days. Just got the program finished and set up with the PLC, but was...
Replies
Views
I have a panel view plus that boots up with 40 EXE error (missing OP or corrupted) Is there a source where I can re installed the OP? If so, can i...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this before & found a way around it? 1747-L553 Processor. Working now with no problem, except I can't talk to or save the file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom