Cosy 131 and ****** free

shkoko2000

Dear all,
hope you are well,
i will buy cosy 131 to get remote access to controllogix chassis.any one try to use it.
and for talk 2 m free cloud, the VPN monthly traffic 3 GB only,is this sufficient to monitor the remote chassis 24hr/7days.Anyone calculate this consumption??

More than enough. You can route internet access through from the LAN to the WAN, so you can get it to email you if there is a problem rather than sitting there watching it for 24 hours a day.

If by saying "remote access to controllogix chassis" you mean the PLC CPU in communications with a remote chassis over the VPN then I think 3GB would be no-where near the need.

If it is for monitoring and logging you can set timed or conditional events in the PLC and have emails sent like janner_10 suggests.