could not access Smart server in Wincc flexible (urgent help)

Hi,
i am working on a project. and its HMI is remotely control so for that I am using the option of smart server in WinCC flexible but I am facing a problem that my server can be access with in a single network (i.e a single LAN) but i can't access it on the web (i.e form another network or WAN).

There must be a router between the two networks, right ?
On the machine side, the router must have a fixed IP, which must be reachable from the PLC and HMIs you want to reach. This IP address must then be specified as the "Router" or "Gateway" in the setup of all the PLCs and HMIs you want to reach.
If you are on a different network but on the same site, this is normally enough. The PLCs and HMIs must be reachable and must respond to PING.

If you are at a different site, you should setup a VPN connection to the site with the PLCs and HMIs you want to reach. There are many ways to do that. Talk to the IT people of the remote site.

my HMI is the PC that is connected to PLC , and my PC have a fixed IP address and port required (i.e 5800 ) is also forwarded for the connection. I am asking that to take to WAN thus any special settings are required in WinCC flexible and from the router point of view it is getting PING from other device but HMI cannot be access to the browser using same IP

I will be grateful for your help.