Counters for wallclocktime

Havn't had mush to do with the control logix yet, and it sounds a buumer that it does not calculate the day number...
Anyways, i have coded in structure text a routine that will calculate the day of the week for any given day that you give it, it was originnaly written for an Omron CJ PLC, however i amsure that it could be easily tranlated, let me know if you wan me to post just the structure text....

Similar Topics

Hi Hope you all are doing well. Iam working on a project with some AOI. I also hate no online edits... lol. My problem occurs when I use a UDT...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, thanks for reading. I am trying to use a micrologix(1000 or1500) to control 3 hydraulic pumps. I have a time clock to give a signal to...
Replies
Views
iFIX 5.5. We have alarm count database tags with SIM driver and I/O address = "C:AREA-SD:ACK" which is suppose to count the acknowledged alarms in...
Replies
Views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOOYWMJg9M . Specifically see 1:46 to 2:11. 3. The Cell PLC is in constant communication with two other field...
Replies
Views
Does the 1100 only have 1 high speed counter, but it can have multiple inputs? And so then the 1400 has 6 HSC and you have a choice of multiple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom