CP-040-1CA00 W. IM_053-1MT01 W. MP3300iec

DMVC

I am trying to deal with fragmented data, and have been getting stuck. So far I am able to command the Fuchs VE Software version correctly and I do have data coming in. However, I am not correctly getting the rest of my data to populate. In the CP manual on pg 60. it says how to deal with the recieving frag data, however it says I have to "After the data are processed in the host system, you have to send an acknowledge to the
CP, by copying bit 3...0 of byte 0 of the input area to bit 7...4 of byte 0 of the output area.
Only then the CP can send further data." but I am not sure how to attempt that in my code. I was wondering if anyone has ever used this device via modbus. I am so close to being done. I am just missing a few parts such as so. Let me know if more info is needed

https://vipausa.com/products/040-1ca00-cp040-communication-module-rs422-485.html

Image20.JPG Fuchs version command response.JPG fragcode.JPG 1706582873793.png