CPU 315T-2DP with SINAMICS

taubek

Hello dear sirs,

I'm using Technology CPU for the first time. My job now is to bind this cpu with CU310DP over profibus.

For this I'm using-
Hardware:
Technology CPU 315T-2DP V2.3.1/3.1
CU310DP V2.6.2 (written on CF card label)

Software
Step 7 V5.5.0.1
Technology V4.1.1

I have read the manuals (31xt_gs_sinamics_s120_en-US_en-US.pdf) how to bind this HW, but when I download anything that contains technology part to CPU, it goes to STOP mode with an error message: STOP trigered by integrated technology, another message is: Configuration error of the integrated technology.
I also noticed error message: Internal error in MC library - Do I have to add any special OB to my program or something?

Another thing is that green COM LED on CU310DP is slowly (0,5Hz) blinking , so I guess the main problem is something with profibus protocols or with firmware versions...

I set profibus cycle time on 2ms (also tried with 3ms).

Can someone give me any advice what to do that cpu will not go in stop mode and communication between PLC and CU will be ok?

Thanks in advance,

Taubek

Last edited:
There is a quick start guide for the T cpu's. I think it on the software CD. It is also on the support site.
Find out who your local Siemens Tech guy is for the T CPU. Get their number on speed dial!

Good luck and have fun!

Hello, thanks for answers.

I am using 31xt_gs_sinamics_s120_en-US_en-US.pdf manual. I also checkmarked the generate technology on the picture.

I also updated T-PCU to version 2.6.5 and it is still the same. Is it posible to update a Technology part of CPU from V3.1 to V 4.1? Which CPU should I take now (after update) in HW config, the one with v2.3 /3.1 or the one with v2.6 /4.1?

Can someone see something out of diagnostic messages that I wrote in first post?

thanks a lot to jara, reason for PLC in stop mode was FB401 that was version 3.0, our plc supports only version up tp 2.0.

But now is still a question about communication over profibus. If I set QW256 (or any other bit between QW256 and QW 275 to one) nothing changes in Sinamics.. Why is that so? I have communication protocols set to Siemens protocol 105 (PZD10/10).

hy again,

thanks for all your help.

I figure it out, when I uploaded CPU to version 2.6.5 should I create new project with new HW configuration and technology pack v4.1 is generated on its self by downloading the configuration. With this firmware everythings works OK.

best regards, Taubek