creat a function in TIA Portal (STEP7 Basic)

leonlai

hi folks,
I want to create a function like
IN1 ---> OUT 1
IN 2 ----> OUT 2

However, I want when I call my function, it has an add to insert how many Input and out put you want, not depend on how many it was created in Function !

Like Add function, you can add as many insert as you want !

THanks

I am confused. Are you trying to:

Create a function that you can call multiple times?
OR
Create a function that you can control how many inputs and outputs it has while creating your program?

The first one can be done. I don't think the second one can be done ( I think only Siemens blocks have this functionality). I can look into that one next time I am at my work PC.

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m Trying To make a one cycle program. I’m creating a program that depends on a sensor input so, let’s suppose that sensor detects a thing...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install TIA portal V13 SP1 on my computer. The system crashes and exits as soon as I try to creat a new project Can anybody help...
Replies
Views
Dear Forum users i have a project, which i have to creat 2 recipe form with about 20 parameters in VBA form. - 1 recipe form used to fill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project in Proworx 32. I want to creat a backup (Archive) for the project but I don't know how to do it. any help in this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am converting a float data to string in ML1100(for example,12.3), I could handle the integer(12 and 3), but dont know how to creat a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom