Crevis Remote IO With CompactLogix

Winklehoffen

Has anybody used the Crevis Remote IO products? I have a NA-9188 Ethernet/IP adapter with a couple of expansion cards I'm trying to connect to a 1769-L16ER-BB1B CompactLogix and I'm getting nowhere with it.

Usually for a normal A-B adapter you can select the module in Logix5000 on the Ethernet tree and away you go. Unfortunately our Crevis device doesn't come up in the module profiles so I have no idea how you'd add it in. I could probably use the generic module but I have no idea what data to but in for it. I've also scoured the web and can't find any examples or sample programs for it. Info on these products seems to be pretty scarce.

I've got the EDS files for these things and I have set an IP address and can see it in RSLinx complete with a pretty picture. I'm just stuck now with getting into the program.

I'll probably be able to get the local agents to help out with this but unfortunately it is now Friday night so I won't be able to talk to them for another couple of days.

I'm sure there'll be a quick easy way to do this, but it is currently eluding me.