Crimson 3.0 data logger

jeb72

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how I would go about controlling a data log with a primitive. I am using a G306 HMI and a CSMSTRV2 modular controller. I have created a data log and data tags for 8 TC's and I want to be able to turn the data logger on/off via buttons on the touch screen. Not sure if this even possible... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how I would go about controlling a data log with a primitive. I am using a G306 HMI and a CSMSTRV2 modular controller. I have created a data log and data tags for 8 TC's and I want to be able to turn the data logger on/off via buttons on the touch screen. Not sure if this even possible... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a Log Enable Field on each Data Log. If you want to start and stop logging from a button simply create an internal flag tag and use it as the Enable Tag in the Data Log Setup.

Then use the button to Toggle the Flag Tag.

There is a Log Enable Field on each Data Log. If you want to start and stop logging from a button simply create an internal flag tag and use it as the Enable Tag in the Data Log Setup.

Then use the button to Toggle the Flag Tag.
Thanks Mr. Harbin, I thought it might be a flag tag...Thats a huge help, thank you