Crimson 3.1 tag problem with RSLogix5000

Eaton MFD-RA17, MFD CP8-ME, easy MO-CAB, easy 209-SE and MFD-80-B. If you could use any of these, preferably the whole lot, I really want to get shot of them all. I builts a new panel replacing this lot. All in good nick.

Thanks for the offer on the Eaton stuff. The MFD seems to have been discontinued by Eaton, so I couldn't put it in to any new panels because I couldn't support it going forward. I will check with one of my customers who has quite a few of these around the world to see if he would like to have some stock.

Can we just confirm that the Redlion Graphite is the outdoor version? These machines are used outdoors and the increased temperature range and sunlight readable screens are a must have.

Actually I just looked on ebay. An MFD-CP8-ME went for £234 in March, so that is probably your best route.

Found this tech note:
https://support.redlion.net/hc/en-u...rimson-3-x-Enhanced-Allen-Bradley-L5K-Support
https://www.redlion.net/sites/default/files/Crimson - Enhanced Allen Bradley L5K Support.pdf

See NOTE 1 : Direct IO access is not possible, use an alias.
Could that be the problem?
It also gives information on how to access arrays.

I have used Red Lion DSPLE gateways for AB to Siemens S7 comms and whenever I save my AB project as L5K it never imports physical I-O tags into Crimson, so my guess is that you're correct and Richard will have to create an alias for the raw I-O tag.