Crouzet Millenium 11 Language

Alyoung

I have a machine supplied with a Croutez Millenium 11 SA12 PLC. The menu language is in French, and I'd like it in English. Does anyone know how to change this, or the address for Croutez web site, as the one I have seems to be a dead link?
Thanks

Dyslexia sucks, don't it...

"Croutez" has changed their name... It's now "Crouzet" (only kidding)... :p

Try HERE for their current website. It doesn't look like the manual is available there, but maybe the demo software will have a help file? I'm sure it's just a menu selection, so you may want to try writing down the french menu selections and translating them HERE.

beerchug

-Eric

Hmmm, seems that the Millenium II is identical to the Mitsubishi Alpha. Therefore, you should be able to use the manual for the Alpha which is HERE (1.4MB PDF)

Other manuals related to the Alpha (AKA Millenium II) are HERE

beerchug

-Eric

I have also noticed that the Crouzet and the Alpha seems very much the same. I have the Programming software and cable for a Crouzet. Does anyone know if it can be used for programming a Mitsu Alpa PLC??

If I remember correctly, the software installs in French by default (thanks for prompting me).

When I installed this software, I had to fumble my way through the menus until I found the language option. I don't speak French, but finding the right option wasn't too tough. The menus may not be in English, but they follow the "standard" layout. As long as you're not connected to the PLC, your chances of breaking anything are very slim. Take a quick look at the pull-down menus. Most menus go something like this: "FILE EDIT OPTIONS."
AK