CX-One Programmer ver 6.11

yasirbc

Hi I am a new Omron user....and I wanted to know what CPS files are and how can I get CPS_CS1H_CPU66H_ver4_0.xml file...because that is the error I get when I try to open a program.....What i want to do is when I try to add my I/O cards in the I/O config I can not find my cards in the list... they are C200H_ID212 and C200H_OD 212. Thanks for the help.

If memory serves correctly, version 4 cps files are included with CX-Programmer v7.x(CX-One v2.x).

Basically these files tell CX-Programmer what hardware you are using and how to work with the hardware.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

i is begineer level using cx-programmer ver 7. I want ask several questions about the function of "input comparison instructions", "compare"...
Replies
Views
bonjour je souhaiterais savoir si c'est possible de faire communiquer Cx-programmer ( logiciel de programmation des automates Omron ) avec...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
I need a good website or tutorial to learn plc programming Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom