data cable for FESTO FPC202C

autoairguns

We are using some older Processing equipment that was purchased used and need to make some program changes. The computer and connection cables were lost that were used previously. We have the old FST 202C software and manual and we are trying to change VSB202 nodes on a pneumatic manifold. Festo no longer sells the copmputer to node connecting cables. Does anyone know where we might find these cables or do you know anyone in the Dallas/FortWorth area that can support these older controllers?
thanks

The data cable I have done itself. Can give the scheme, but it is necessary to check its capacity to work.

Similar Topics

Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
Guys, Did anyone tried capturing the serial data being transmitted "from PC to Siemens S5 CPU" which are connected via serial/tty cable? I...
Replies
Views
Hi, PLC experts, I have a application to develop in which I am to read and write values from a DELTA PLC from my PC which is connected through...
Replies
Views
I have ran into something this morning I have never seen before. I took over a problem from the 3rd shift guys. We have a line with 9 AB Slick 500...
Replies
Views
hi, is there anybody who can tell me the pin configurations for the cable which i want to use programming Siemens PLC S-5... i just want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom