data from powerLogic pm9c by mudbus

phinix

hi u all,
i am trying to read data from a merlin Gerin powerlogic pm9c
i am using a laptop ,adam 4520 converter(485-322)and a modbus opc server.

i know that the device is transmitting by rs485 modbus rtu and i have configured it to work.
i know that the adam is converting 485 to 232
and i have configured it to work.
i know that the opc server should communicate with the device but it dosn't.

i get a device comunication error on the server

needless to say all baund rates and address are the same.

dear people please help!!!

Read pairs of registers starting at an even number

CAN ONLY READ PAIRS OF REGISTERS STARTING AT AN EVEN NUMBER
There is a trap! If You try to read one register you will get an error. If you try to read a pair of registers starting at an odd number (e.g. 1001 and 1002), you will get an error). If you try to read an odd number of registers you will get an error.