Decompiler error on upload from slc501

ddann

Recently tried to upload to my laptop (windows 98, rs logix 500) and got this error after upload complete.Could this be that there is a software mismatch (between plc and laptop) and if so would a download of the the program with the current rs logix 500 correct this?o_O

It probably will fix it.

It is possible that the SLC was originally programmed with ICOM software or one of the early versions of APS (Dos Based) and RSLogix 500 can have trouble reading the compiled code from them if that's the case.

Just make sure you know your new program is right before you overwrite a working machine!

Similar Topics

I have a client with an old SLC 5/01. RSLinx was only able to see it on an old PC with a 1784 PCMK card. I had to download the AI500 utility...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to up-load a program form A_B 5/01 CPU but I got a Decompiler Error I 've been using RSLogix 500 didn't work then I try an...
Replies
Views
WayneB
W
I am trying to upload from an 1747-L40C using PCMK card and1784-PCM4/B cable I have several of these bricks controling the spur line to main line...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a compile file of Pro-face HMI programe in .MEM format. I want to see this .MEM file. How can it possible? Best Regards
Replies
Views
RSLogix500 v7.10 (cpr 7) 1747-L553C Series C Firmware 10 Revision 5 This is a fairly heavily loaded SLC with lots of DeviceNet and considerable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom