Delta MS300 Setup

bestbier

Hi

I need to setup a Delta MS300 VSD. I have not done something like this in years so any help would be appreciated. I am going through the manual and there are so many options and parameters that it is making my brain spin.

I need Slow and Fast speeds and Long and Short ramps.

When the VSD goes from Stop to Slow and Slow to Stop it should use the Short ramp and for anything else it should use the Long ramp.

The VSD is doing some very basic positioning so when then pre-stop sensor gets triggered it needs to take a Long ramp to the Slow speed. Then when it reaches the final position sensor it need so stop quickly.

I currently have it running with 3 outputs from the PLC for Forward, Reverse and Fast. I could add more outputs.

Thank you.