Delta plc Ethernet network

Ramin_shb67

Hi
I want to connect 20 Delta PLC (DVP12SE11R) to an engineering system and read PLCs parameters in Citect Scada
how can I do it?
I dont have time.
plz help.
Thank you.

Greetings,

The first thing you will want to verify is that Citec has a driver for Delta through the software's server.

Second, you will want to determine how you will establish your hardware connection of these multiple devices - wired or wireless.

If you are going wired, you will require an Ethernet switch or router, depending upon the functionality you are needing.

A product such as the Lynx 110 from Westermo would be a product to consider, if all you require is layer 2 Ethernet functionality. If you require layer 3 and firewall, then the Lynx 210 would be a consideration. More information regarding both can be accessed through the following link to our web site...

http://www.eternity-sales.com/Westermo/lynx_managed_ethernet_switches.htm

If you are considering a wireless connection, we also have a vendor for that. More information can be viewed through the following link...

http://www.eternity-sales.com/WirefreeCNC/WirefreeCNC.htm

If you have any questions, feel free to post, pm or email through the link provided in my signature.

Mr. Stephen
Thank you for your attention.
I cant find driver for Delta PLC in Citect SCADA and I dont know how can I find and add this driver to citect.
my network is ethernet(TCP/IP or Modbus TCP) and wired
but first I have to learn how can I connect delta PLC(DVP12SE11R) with citect.
I was really wondering if I could receive some of helpful response.

Kind regards