Delta PLC vs Mitsubishi FX3u

HersheysMM

I was at an expo and saw Delta there, they claim to manufacture a lot of other brand PLC's but are not allowed to tell which brands. I noticed their servo amplifiers looked very much alike Mitsubishi's as well as some of their PLC's. The salesman claimed they can manufacture ones with the same protocols as Mitsubishi so I could use my current software.

Does anyone know if this is worth checking into? :confused:

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone I am trying to establish RS485 communication between Mitsubishi vfd E700 and delta plc DVP20EX00R2 The problem i am facing...
Replies
Views
Hi every one!! I successfully communicate the delta plc with Mitsubishi e700 vfd/ The problem is that i want to give run command to vfd through...
Replies
Views
I am planing for replacing my Mitsubishi FX in-60mr plc and FX2n-8er module for my die casting hot chamber machine for an additional Proportional...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate delta HMI dop-b to mitsubishi plc fx2n.hmi program is ok offline.it is transferred to HMI but no communiation.com port...
Replies
Views
I WANT TO CONNECT A DELTA TP(PANEL) TO MITSUBISHI PLC MODEL NO FX-128MR .I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE COMMUNICATION CABLE AND CHANES I MUST DO IN PLC AN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom