Mitsubishi E700 vfd and delta plc communication

Hi every one!!
I successfully communicate the delta plc with Mitsubishi e700 vfd/
The problem is that i want to give run command to vfd through delta program.

The manual link given below of vfd E700 please open it and go to page 241
and you will see the Modbus register.And you will see modbus register 40009
i can't bunderstand 40009 register please some one help me.
How i can give the run command through it to vfd ?

(https://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/inv/ib0600402eng/ib0600402enga.pdf)

I think you are looking at the wrong page. Page 59 is the I/O link registers
Page 241 are the error codes.
Oops the link took me to the wrong manual this is for CC link

Last edited:
Read page 237 according to that page to write to the address you put the address of the slave in byte 1, the function (write) H06 in Byte 2, The register to write to in bytes 3 & 4, and the command in bytes 5&6, then add the CRC in bytes 7&8 Note: it appears you need to set bit 1 in the command register for run. I'm not used to Modbus on E series so this is just as I see it in the manual.
I'm always of the opinion that using communications to start/stop a drive is bad practise as any communication failure may result in the drive not stopping so I have in the past used I/O, only thing if the process has safety issues then e-stop should remove power to the drive or output of the inverter.

Last edited:
Thanks alot Park
Can you help me in written form.
I just need only one line of logic you had discussed in above comment.
I need how to write it
Regards

Thanks
I just want to know which register i should use to MODWRITE.
I just want to run vfd through Modwrite command
I just want register.
What is mean by 40009 this is making difficult for me!!

40009 refers to the register you write to in decimal
so your code should put 01 in byte 1 (for address of inverter), 06 hex in byte 2, 40009 in bytes 3&4 (assume decimal but might need it in hex manual is typical chine English not easily understood) so Bytes 3 & 4 could be a 16 bit word. A 2 in Byte 5 & 6 again assume this to be a word.
So the data would be H01,H06,H9C49,H02,CRC. I'm not sure if the CRC is generated automatically, as I say I do not know delta communications.
Looking again at the manual it looks like it should all be in hex so H9C49 is Decimal 40009

Bro when i run the plc the error E.PUE error shown in inverter...
I read manual again and again but error still remain...
What i am leaving i don't know.
The error come only when i run the plc from stop

You have a communication error, this could be a number of things: cable, timeout or the information you are sending is not correct. baud rate, stop bits parity etc. could also be the problem. Check Parameter PR 122, this is the communications timeout, either set it higher in case of slow communications or set it to 9999 (no communications check) however, this may just give you no error even if not communicating. without knowing what is being sent to the inverter we would have no idea what the problem could be.
Check all communication parameter settings on the inverter to ensure these are correct. also there are some parameters that you can monitor to see if communications have errors etc.