Deploying HMI changes via Archestra

TheColt46

So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment window, I tried deploying the main Galaxy_ViewEng as well as our two terminal ViewEngs. This prompted a "Changes made to runtime, restart application required" popup from the live HMI, but did not push the new graphics after the popup. Any ideas on how to properly deploy changes through Archestra IDE would be greatly appreciated.

I believe you need to re-deploying the derived template from $IntouchViewApp, not the one from $ViewEngine.

Unless you are using OMI (which your reference to WindowMaker seems to imply 'no'), in which case it would the derived template from $ViewApp.

Similar Topics

Here is our latest post on deploying an AdvancedHMI project on the industrial floor. Here are a few thing we cover: Hardware - Computer - USP -...
Replies
Views
I restore a galaxy in another machine via the cab backup, but when I deploy the project in the new station it seems that the text object and some...
Replies
Views
Hi all , im having some troubles when deploying a managed app. when deploying it gives me the following errors: warning: winplatform_001...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble deploying one of my nodes. Situation: A Server is working with 4 clients. What i'm trying to do is add...
Replies
Views
Hi there everyone, So first, i'm new around here, so thanks that a site like that exist :P Now, i'm a new user of archestra IDE (i've worked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom