DHRIO and adding a node to it...Help

Thank you sthompson.

iFix is deployed to all nodes and all three lines of production. I haven't tried to shutdown the iFix application to see what it will do to RSlinx RS Who.

Well, you should.
It looks to me that node 34 is a bit different than the rest of the network.
It is a 1756-DHRIO installed within a ControLogix processor chassis. The rest of the network is composed of SLCs and a couple of RSLinx workstations.
Since you have a SCADA application deployed on DH+ and monitoring data from a Logix class CPU, the 1756-DHRIO might be included within the RSLogix 5000 application running on the resident processor. In this case I don't think you will be able to browse to the CLX using RSLinx.

What would you recommend I could do to work around this limitation?

The other option I saw is Ethernet which the Logix5561 rack already has a 1756-ENBT/A module in it.

The only problem I see with that route is that we have two of the same machine and the equipment builder used the same IP address configuration for PLC's, HMI, etc.

This will cause an IP address conflict if I joint this machine to the RSLInx network through Ethernet, I think.

You are heading in the right direction when thinking of another communications protocol.
Do you have an empty slot within the Logix chassis?
If you do, then you could install another 1756-ENBT bridge configured as a LAN IP address and then patch it into a LAN switch.
This bridge could then be exclusively used for on-demand user communications with the resident Logix CPU without invoking the SCADA used DHRIO module.

Can I change the 1756-ENET/A module you see on the picture I posted with a 1756-ENBT/A and set it to the same IP address then I could bring a CAT5e connection from the Logix5561 to a switch connected to this module. Would that work?

If you are not using the ENET bridge, you could replace it with an ENBT one and address the replacement with a LAN applicable IP address, however, this modification has to be implemented not only physically but within the RSLogix 5000 project also.
Do you have any (other than DH+) communications means with the CLX?
If not, you will have to patch a RSLogix 5000 running laptop within the existing EtherNet/IP I/O-HMI network and Online edit the CPU running application file in order to reflect the ENET replacement.
Once the replacement ENBT is configured within the application file and patched into the LAN, then you will be able to browse to the CLX owner using an EtherNet/IP RSLinx driver.

ENET card is currently being used to connect to a couple of machines. That's why I mention to replace it with the ENBT and configure its IP address to match the ENET card.

I will have to modify the Logix PLC program to reflect the new card. By the way, there are two open slots on the rack so I have both options.

As a rule of thumb, try using dedicated hardware when connecting to a LAN. I would install an ENBT in one of the empty slots.
You really don't want connecting automation I/O networks to IT managed topologies!...o_O