Diesel generator sizing

An oservation, the original poster is in Iran so may not be able to talk with CAT, Cummins, or some generator companies at this time. I do not know this for a fact but it may be something to consider; therefore if you are in the region maybe you know someone that could discuss the matter with him.

I can not come close to knowing gensets like Andybr or BobB but have worked with them a little. If you can not get the exact details then calculate the highest possible load with everything running then multiply it 1.5 (150%) THEN when you go to get a system make sure the genset uses that calculation for its Prime rating and has a Standby rating that is higher. From the numbers given I would think a 2000KW.

This may be a simplistic view that may cost more, not be cost effective overall BUT should allow you to have a backup power system capable of meeting your needs.

The key, as mentioned, if buying new would be finding a supplier and talking with them.