direct soft

AutomationDirect.com publishes their pin-out in their manuals. You can easily build your own cable using parts from Radio Shack. The program disk may be tougher - if yo have the registration number or your original purchase order number just call tech support and ask for a new disk, and they will help you out.

leidich this might be a good time to go for an upgrade...the newest rev has some good enhancements over the older versions, and they should have your old reg # on file. I lost my old disk, I realy think someone used it for target practice with the shop BB gun, and got the upgrade overnight. As Tom said, the cable pinouts are on their site.

David

Similar Topics

I have written one program with FDB. Thought I could therefor write code for an automation direct DL-06. Huge learning curve. I believe I have...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I got an older piece of equipment here, controls done with an Automation Direct 06 plc (OEM is long gone). I'm trying to piece together...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a customer that needs some help and I dont really understand the question so im posting it here, I think he is over...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to synchronize the speed of two motors so that once an operator sets them both where they want they can push a button that...
Replies
Views
I am working with a DL 205, DL250-1 CPU, D2-16ND3-2 Digital input module. I am writing a ladder that will send the value from the digital input...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom