Discrete alarm on TP177B

tulip

I converted protool project to WinCC Flexible by WinCC Flex.Everythings are okay but alarm messages are not coming.I could not understand.

Normally it works OK.

Do you have an alarm message window configured in the template ?
You may have to set all layers to view, as the standard message indicator is not in layer 1.

You can try use the simulator. Find the tags called "PT Alarm messages" or similar. Select one, like "PT_alarm_message[0]" and manipulate the bit value to 1111111111111 (all alarm bits on). You should then see the alarm message window go on.

If this works, then try to see if the tag "PT alarm messages" has the correct address etc.

Alarms are handled differently by WinCCFlex than they were in Protool. I'm affraid my knowledge of protool is limited but I think you need to re-do your alarms for WinCCFlex. Gather all your alarms in on DB and use an Array tag called "Alarms" for example then each discrete alarm is a bit in this tag. N.B. If you use an acknowedge bit from the PLC to the HMI then thihs must also be in the same tag as the alarm.

You'll end up with an array tag with X words, X/2 for alarms and X/2 for acknowledge bits.

Hope this points you in the right direction at least.

Nick