Distance between DH+ active nodes

gowsim

Hi there, I am currently working on a project where we are upgrading a number of SLC PLCs from DH+ to Ethernet, and was wondering if anyone new if there is a maximun distance between active nodes. The reason is that the DH+ will remain intact, as we plan to just unplug the connector from the PLC, as it will remain as there are other PLCs that will be using it to communicate to the existing SCADA system. So I just wanted to check if anyone has any knowledge of this.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Dear, i am need to know what is the optimum distance between the control ducts (24VDC) and electrical ducts(400VAC) for example, burried in...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I want to know what's are the distance to respect to have no problem with the communication cable. I've 600V, 400A teck cable i have to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please confirm this. I remember i read somewhere sometime ago that the distance between each node in the DH+ network must have a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, What's the difference between nominal sensing distance and maximum sensing distance in a diffuse photoelectric sensor ? in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an Allen Bradley PLC which is connected to a Kinetix 300 drive. I have been using MotionView to adjust the different positions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom