Do you need another source of income?

RussB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just thinking out-loud...
92baf4408af801332b94005056a9545d

From www.dilbert.com

As long as 10:00 pm to 6:00 am counts as double time, and I can add in an additional "Can't Sleep Fee" I am in!

If I am driving from job to job but I think about another job. Who gets the bill or do they both get them?

Sometimes, I think.

I mean, I think that Scott Adams has worked EVERYWHERE that I have worked.

Sometimes, I think.

I mean, I think that Scott Adams has worked EVERYWHERE that I have worked.

I keep walking by some of the empty cubicles in my office to see if he started working here without my being told. He lives nearby, so it could happen...

Wally and Alice are already here for sure!

I keep walking by some of the empty cubicles in my office to see if he started working here without my being told. He lives nearby, so it could happen...

Wally and Alice are already here for sure!

Only slightly on topic, but talking about the artist randomly dropping in reminded me of something. Bill Watterson (Calvin and Hobbes) used to show up at a random bookstore in his town, sign a few copies of his comic anthologies, put them back on the shelf, and then leave, all without telling anyone.

Years back I got a copy of Dogbert Guide To Management with lots of his management ideas. Funny thing was as I was reading it I was able to say that one of the managers at the factory I was working at did exactly those things.

My employer back in the 70's once got a bill from a consultant that was in the hospital recovering from surgery at the time. He claimed he was "thinking about our project" in the hospital bed. I never heard whether or not his bill was paid.