Documentation from AI Series PLC-2 software

JimRoz

I have the AI Series, PLC-2 software from Rockwell. I have version 6.25 installed, and I have the PLC project files. I can open the files and view everything in them, but I would like to get the documentation exported to a text file, or CSV file in order to use it for something else. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know where I can find documentation on GE Series 5 PLCs? I inherited an old system when I took this new position and there is...
Replies
Views
Hello again I'm looking for some online documentation on the GE-Fanuc Series ONE PLCs to no avail. Do any of you guys work with them and know a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any good methods for developing functional spec / test sheets for equipment interlocks. I find the best...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I recently got a new job working as a controls technician. I have been doing it for 3 months, coming up on 4 now, and the company was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom