Doubts basic functions

diegov

Hello, I'm having problems with basic functions like (ons) one shot (osf) one shot falling, (OSR) one shot rising three functions that pertain to software rs logix 500, would like to know how to use them, address,

In all three there is at least 1 bit position assigned. This is the location of the 'memory' of the state on the previous scan. The current state of the rung being applied to the rung is compared to that 'memory' state.

For ONS and OSR, if the current state is '1' and the previous state was '0' then a TRUE ('1') output is made. For the OSF if the current state is '0' and the previous state was '1' then a TRUE output is made. Then the 'current' state is stored in the 'memory' bit.

Now let's look at the TRUE state (if it is made). For the ONS the TRUE state is applied to the state of the current rung just after the instruction. For the OSR or OSF a TRUE state is applied to the second bit assigned to the instruction. Of course if there isn't a TRUE output then a FALSE ('0') is applied.