Download parameters to Unidrive

busarider29

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings experts,

We have a 'Control Techniques' Unidrive 3405 in an older machine. It appears that the drive parameters are recorded in a .CTD file, because that is what the OEM of the machine sent me. What software should be used to download this file to the Unidrive?? I asked the OEM but he hasn't responded back as of yet. I have the CTSoft software, but from what I can tell, there is no option for downloading/uploading a .CTD file type in that software, although I am able to connect to the drive through the software, but no option for uploading/downloading a .CTD file.

The drive is a UNI3405. It has a UD70 module and a UD53 module. Both of those modules were taken from the old drive and put in this 'new' drive.

Thanks