Downloading RSlogix 500 and 5000??

Little_sparky

Hey, does anyone know how to download RSlogix 500 ofline/online software 5.20.00 from the allen bradley website (ab.com)? I have a serial number and all from my company, but I can seem to find the download on the site (the window shuts down when i get to a cirtain page:S )

Thanks alot
Amanda

Sometimes the AB site gets a little buggy. Just try it again at a later time, I have had problems in the past especially after a CPR due to the enormous volume of downloads taking place. It may not be the problem, but it's worth a try.

Marc

The download page only has the latest software, if you currently have version 5.2 then a download would be an update, you can't get an update unless your current license is under a support contract. If it's not then you will not be able to download an update. If you have a current contract, and still cannot download the latest version, contact you local AB office for assistance.

could this be it? ...

Greetings Little sparky,

the last time I did a download, it seems like I remember a popup note somewhere along the line that said "only Microsoft Internet Explorer supported" ... it specifically said that Firefox (I think I got that right) was NOT supported ...

and welcome to the forum ...