Drive Executive Problem after install of RS5K V17

Bitpopler

Hi everybody,

We have a Powerflex700S Phase2 Drive in use. To set this Drive up I used the Startup Wizzard from Drive Executive (Autotune etc.).

Everything was fine until i upgraded my Installation of RSLogix5000 to Version 17. Since then this wizzard does not work anymore.

I tried the same on another technicians laptop with the same result. Install Drive Executive and it works fine. Several Versions of RSLogix5000 are installed on that laptop too. Then I upgraded his RSLogix5000 also to V17 and same result, the wizzard is gone.

When you try to start the wizzard, you can select it but nothing happens then afterwards, the selection window just dissappears.

Does anybody know what the problem is ?

greets

There are some infos in the Rockwell Knowledgebase that seems appliable to your problem: see at this link.

Aid 55190

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]