Duplicated a Panelview Plus 7 15",to a Panelview Plus 10"and resolution is messed Up

Cydog

Duplicated a Panelview Plus 7 15",to a Panelview Plus 10"and resolution is messed Up

Good Afternoon ,

I just finished a Panelview Plus 7 15" application , and I wanted to duplicate it , and modify it a little bit , for another Panelview Plus 7 down the line a little bit with a Panelview Plus 7 10" and my resolution is messed up.

When I developed the 10" application , I went into Project Settings and changed it to a Panelview Plus 7 10" , before creating the runtime .

The Panelview Plus 7 10" gives me a warning that the resolution is messed up .

My Runtime application for the 10" looks like a 15" .

What could of happened ?

How can I change the resolution to a real 10" display ?

Thanks so much for your help.