Easy Post here

realolman

I just wanted to post to say thank you to everyone who helped me with my little Panelview/ controller/ case counter project over the past week or so. I only do things like that a few times a year, I never get to work on it without being interrupted twenty times a day, and the technology seems to pass me by every time.

Anyhoo... My little modification works without a hitch, The operators can set, reset, enable and disable case counts on the Panelview to their little black hearts' content, and it works dandy.

To those of you who program major automation, or do it daily, my little project is peanuts, but it's important to me, and making a modification involving Contrologix5000 and Panelviews on Ethernet networks is really not all that trivial an undertaking.

THERE IS NO WAY I COULD HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP, AND I THANK EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME VERY MUCH.🍻

You have landed on your feet on this forum.

You have shown that you are willing to learn and shown that you want to work to solve your problems.

You have been helped by many members on this forum because of this, and newbies should take an example from you.

What you give is what you get :)

Mark

Your project is NOT unimportant. It is YOUR project and important to YOU. Scale of project does not matter.

It is uncommon not only for someone to write back
Telling us he succeeded MUCH LESS
thanking us

For sure an outstanding example of courtesy to many including the new guys

THANK YOU for responding

Dan Bentler