Easybuilder not opening any file giving strange error

TahirQ

Recently I formatted my laptop and installed windows 7 again. After installing windows, rest everything is ok but when i installed Weintek Easy Builder EB8000 it is not opening any files instead displaying message that MT8000.plb & MT8000.flb is missing. I am facing this problem for first time. I am unable to find these particular library files online not even on weintek website correctly yet the same problem persists. I have even erased windows and done it again still no change. Does anybody know where to find such libray files online or is it some other error?

I have an older copy (2010) installed on one of my XP machines. It does not have those files in the library either. It does have a bunch of MT8000_Demo_ files though. Maybe you could make a copy of one of those and rename it to get going???

Sounds like it's trying to open the most recent project. MT8000??? libraries are demo libraries. It should still open a project even if associated libraries are missing.
Have you tried to open a new project? Reinstall EB8000?
Download stable versions from a page maintained by Brian at KEP.

I have an older copy (2010) installed on one of my XP machines. It does not have those files in the library either. It does have a bunch of MT8000_Demo_ files though. Maybe you could make a copy of one of those and rename it to get going???

Tried still giving me the same message

Sounds like it's trying to open the most recent project. MT8000??? libraries are demo libraries. It should still open a project even if associated libraries are missing.
Have you tried to open a new project? Reinstall EB8000?
Download stable versions from a page maintained by Brian at KEP.

I have tried reinstalling EB 8000. Still same problem. Do you know of any link about MT8000 libraries. I think if i can get them somehow it will start working fine.