Economical Remote I/O

zmanvortex said:
forgot to check if they have 120vac digital io

Alas no, but unless you need 120VAC for anything else in your remote panel you can just have one 24VDC supply to the remote panel and power the buttons and lights with this as well as the Mod-mux units.

Alaric said:
Crocop -

I checked w/ Beckhoff (I've been considering trying them out) and their rep told me that they have an Ethernet adaptor at the present but it does not play well with Ethernet/IP. An adaptor for Ethernet/IP has been developed and is supposed to be out in the next couple of months.

Cool. I've been looking at different models for the EthernetIP stuff, and it's always nice to have another option.

Similar Topics

In Studio 5000, I'm wanting to be more economical in my addressing to conserve memory. I read somewhere that DINTS are the most efficient data...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking into the possibility of giving our craft team the ability to program one of our production lines 'wirelessly'. There are 7...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for a Signal conditioner that will have current input and voltage output.I know there are a lot of options, but can anyone...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to offer for a rather simple automation task (A batch weighing application for a large distribution warehouse), and MAPLE's HMI...
Replies
Views
hello, I have worked for eight years in UAE dubai as a Factory manager/ industrial automation engineer, my wife is australian and she want our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom