Einstein's Riddle

There's no way Einstein wrote this, especially not early in the 19th century. The dude wasn't even born until late in the 19th century and died in the middle of the 20th. Why do we need all the garbage up front to challenge us to try the puzzle?

There's no way Einstein wrote this, especially not early in the 19th century. The dude wasn't even born until late in the 19th century and died in the middle of the 20th. Why do we need all the garbage up front to challenge us to try the puzzle?

Having problems figuring it out?

I sincerely hope that more than 2% of the population can solve this. I'm no genius and i got it in <10 minutes!

Have a look at this link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_Puzzle

And no one asks you to solve it,if you don't like it there other people interested

Last edited:

your previous link gave the answer away - for the lazy you might as well reveal and be done with it....

... still interested in PLC solutions though. My comment on 36 programs in 36 languages was linked on the page you posted.

I'm working on the C++ program for the Arduino - getting lots of compile errors, but working my way through them. I just hate the way the Arduino compiler isn't very good at flagging up the cause of an error, but hits you with lots of effects. I'm a newbie with Arduino and C++, hopefully my learning curve will start to accelerate.....

I sincerely hope that more than 2% of the population can solve this. I'm no genius and i got it in <10 minutes!

less than 10 minutes. I got the right answer. Way to still make me feel stupid.

It took me like two days.

on a side note, I charge by the hour and probably make more money than you. lol

Last edited: