Elektronikon reset message

utlx

We have 3 Atlas Copco air compressors with Elektronikon controls. The master is a VFD unit and the slaves are non VFD's. When the units are running the MCC screen pops up on the VFD units display with RESET above the middle button and one or more of the compressor numbers will have astrisks above them. The only manual we have on them has a brief explination that the Elektronikon told one of the units to do something and didn't get a response. The units seem to run normally in this state.
Any suggestions?

You should be able to scroll through the 'data' screen...this may be one of 2 things...

1, a warning, such as a temperature, there is a warning state before shut down

2, a 'service require', will also give you this, when was the last time you had a service done? (in run hrs), if the hrs were not reset the you will get the notifacation early..

hope this helps...

The Status Data shows ALL CONDITIONS OK and there are no service required messages. The units are one month old.

"ALL CONDITIONS OK"

thats for the main and for current conditions...if you had a error go 'hi/true' it will be held in memory until its cleared...

1st,Push the menu button, then push the slot button see what the message shows...if its ALL CONDITIONS OK, or does it show a error

2nd, start going through all data screens...with the up and down arrows...one will show a error or a old message...in that screen you can clear/acknowledge the message

let me know what you find

The problem I am having is there are no faults stored in the fault history for this paticular issue and all of the data screens show ALL CONDITIONS OK. The only thing the fault history has stored in it is actual faults that have shut down the compressors which have dates from the installation.

utlx,

Good one :unsure: ....now lets try the 'wag' theory....have you cycled power yet?

If it some form of communication error, have you check termination such as shields?