Elusive plug

leitmotif

We are unable to find a male and female plug to meet our needs. Hoping one of you may have an idea where to look.

Unit will be incorporated into a product we are developing. UL and CSA would be nice. Product will be on floor and subject to some abuse ie stepped on kicked etc.

The product is only 5/16 inch thick so a male mounted in the body of the product cannot be more than 1/4 thick.

Female would be on cord end.

Prefer soldered connections not crimped.
Need 5 conductors
two for power - max 24 VDC and 15 amp
three for signal / control ie RTD

Thanks for any inspiration

Dan Bentler

Similar Topics

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I have looked for over an hour for a Fanuc iPendant Manual (TYPE A05B-225-010#ESW). Is it possible I am searching...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just downloaded the RA_HSCPlugIn UDFB from Rockwell's official page and but when I try to open it inside CCW it asks me for a password...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the part number for that plug that plugs into the 1771 devicenet scanner? The manual just says it is a linear plug, its 5 pins.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just starting with the drives and I have a Powerflex 750 drive which is missing the rating plug board from the inverter board. I check...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post to these forums, long time reader. I have Micro850 PLC (2080-LC50-48QWB) with 3 2080-IF4 plug-in modules and 2 2080-MOT-HSC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom