PowerFlex 750 Rating plug board

DPER

Hi, I am just starting with the drives and I have a Powerflex 750 drive which is missing the rating plug board from the inverter board. I check one of the technical sheets and there are 5 types of this card. If anyone knows if there is any consideration or specification for the choice of this card let me know, thanks.

Similar Topics

Looking over the technical data for a PowerFlex 755 & noticed they specify a minimum enclosure volume for their drives: (1)When using a circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have this issue with a PowerFlex 755 that it mount a Safe Speed Monitor option module. Frequently, while running, appear the error...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else having looooong connecting times when using CCW to a 750 via a 1203-USB? It is taking upto 10 minutes to connect to drive or...
Replies
Views
I have a 100 HP powerflex drive connected to a Baldor 100 HP motor. This came from Baldor complete with a 28v/v 1024 BEI encoder. I connected...
Replies
Views
I keep getting a Net IO error message F037 on a brand new drive and after researching it, AB says that it has to be connected to a managed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom