PowerFlex 755 - Error 211 with 20-750-S1 module

Luca93

Hi everyone,
I have this issue with a PowerFlex 755 that it mount a Safe Speed Monitor option module.
Frequently, while running, appear the error number 211.
On the diagnostic of this module, I have usually the errors:
-1 Critical Fault
-10 SS Out Fault
-22 DC Out Fault

I've already checked the Enable Jumper and the parameter 55 (Safe Speed Limit) which is set at value zero.
The DC power on the Safe Speed Option Module is correct, around 24.40 VDC.
I've already tried to replace the option module with a new one, but the same error occours.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Error code 211 on a PowerFlex 755 with the Safe Speed Monitor option module typically indicates a communication error between the module and the drive. The critical fault, SS out fault, and DC out fault on the module may be a result of this communication error.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:

- Ensure that the Safe Speed Monitor option module is properly connected to the drive and that the communication cable is not damaged or loose.

- Check the firmware version of the option module and ensure it is compatible with the drive.

- Check the Safe Speed Monitor configuration parameters in the drive to ensure they are set correctly. Refer to the drive's user manual for the correct settings.

- Check the wiring to the option module and ensure there are no faults or shorts in the wiring.

- Verify that the Safe Speed Monitor option module is properly grounded.

- If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer or a qualified technician for further assistance.