Powerflex 755

Lots to check:

Are you possible having sag or brown outs on your incoming voltage?

What is the load balance on the incoming voltage...ie, how much does each phase differ from each other.

Do you have excess DC noise in your incoming AC? You can adjust the threshold in Parameter 463.

Are you running v/hz or sensorless vector? What is your slip set at?

How many poles in your motor and is it set correctly in your drive?

Lastly, you can tell the drive to ignore this fault in parameter 462, but if you burn up your drive don't complain.

Lastly, alot of smart people here, willing to help, but they aren't mind readers. You didn't even ask a question, nor did you supply much info as to what your application is, what you've tried, etc.

I've had a servo rack run for over 2 years through FAT and then some production. Suddenly one day faulted for a phase loss. Found one of the cables was not in the contactor terminal when it was tightened. Was literally just leaning up against the terminal the whole time.

A Powerflex 755 INFERS phase loss from excessive DC bus ripple. That is the reason some of robertmee's statements/questions didn't seem to have anything to do with the incoming power. It may not be an incoming power problem at all.

And, as robertmee said, I'm happy for you that your drive is faulting. Now what was your question?

Keith