Emails from a ML1400

Gary.Ginn

I am trying to send emails from a ML1400PLC ,this will basically be a product reorder system for a cement silo.
I have read the AB manuals and any info I could find on google.
When I try to send I get an error of 1501.
I am using Gmails SMPT server, is gmail suitable if not what is?
I know the ML1400 default port is 25 and I have set the port to 465 which is what gmail uses smtp.gmail.com?port=465
If anyone has a real word example that works they could send me to try it would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I've read a number of useful threads on here talking about setting up email alerts from an ML1400. However most of them seem to be using an email...
Replies
Views
I have followed the videos & still having issues getting the email out. Does anyone have knowledge or has sent an email notification via gp pro ex?
Replies
Views
I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get this Ethernet module configured to send emails to our relay server but cannot get it to work. the EN2T is running...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been successfully sending emails from a Siemens Comfort HMI (TP1200), configured with a "Gmail" address via VB Script. The VB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom