Emerson Ovation DCS , HELP!!!

logicinn

hey all
i have a problem finding info and examples of the EMERSON Ovation
system Online , does anyone knows where to get some info??
or had expirence with this system??
i need helppppppppp 🤞🏻

Thank you Pandiani
I have visited the Emerson website Before, but didnt find any real help
its mainly a marketing website and does not seem to have any info for PLC programming and HMI Building.(AB and SIEMENS Offer Examples etc..)
or Maybe i didnt know where to look??

Hello logicinn,

it is true that Emerson doesn't provide a lot of information about details of programming the system in forms of manuals that can be freely downloaded.
Most is so called success stories. If you have that system installed in your plant, you should have a reasonably good manuals. Emerson is also offering different courses and trainings.
Some general information cvan be found here, but don't expect to find much on the Internet.
You can also read something about its controllers here.

Regards,
Pandiani

Last edited: