encoder rollover

I look more than I should.

kamenges said:
I was wondering how long that would take. Glad to see you take an occasional look, Peter.

Keith

I look too often. I was hoping someone knew the answer to this question and would post the answer. I am disappointed that few can find all the data that is here on this forum's archives. I know I have been successful with a post when I see the info repeated by others.

Alaric found the thread with the answer. You can see I was losing patience then.

OkiePC's solution requires more calculations than necessary.

Similar Topics

I have a single turn encoder controlling my motion project. It is controlling the speed of an elastic web. I have a sensor looking at marks on...
Replies
Views
Could someone outline the process involved in handling a rollover count. I use a HSC to keep track of pieces entering a machine, Then I have...
Replies
Views
G
In our application we are trying to measure length of product traveling on a conveyor. We are using a SLC 5/04 with a with a 1747-HSCE module...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom