Endress Hauser Promag W 400 Connection Problems

Hi every one,
Thanks for everyone's help. I actually figured out what the issue was just the other day and thought I would explain. The person who set up the system ran the network cable going into the plc/hmi switch through an Anybus first. The issue now is that the new module is on normal IP whereas the other devices are Modbus TCP. Thanks for everyone help though.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Well, here I find myself at a former client after I left water treatment trying to help him get the plant back up and running after a...
Replies
Views
E+H Promag P500 5069 Compact Logix implicit Ethernet IP using endress device description 30ish flowmeters, every time I download, some (but not...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new to setting up a flow meter totalizer in ladder logic.I know using pulse to configure gallons total would be best, but currently...
Replies
Views
Hello All, we have several ethernet IP promass 83 flowmeters from Endress + Hauser in our facility that we use to measure how much material we...
Replies
Views
Hi , Sorry this is a little off topic , But you guys know everything I have several Wheat bins Inside each Wheat bin , there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom