Ensure DISACT disables all variables quickly

MelchaiaSM

Hey =D
I'm using Unity Pro XL 4.1 to build a project involving a simulated factory.
One of the goals is if we press a Emergency button, all actions in the grafcet must be disabled in less than 5ms.
Any ideas how i might be able to do that? And how to monitor at all times the variables' values and time that they've been active?

You mean all Actions under an SFC step to be deactive?
In it is the case , use SFCCTRL function block and connect your emergy input to the DISACT pin of this block. This will diable all actions inside all SFC steps. If you use this program in a LD or FBD section and inside an event task , it can trigger in less than 5 ms

Yeah, i had already created a Function Block in order to do that. Everything was working fine but one of the project requirements was to ensure and prove that the deactivation of all actions needed to take less than 5ms. After all, the solution was far easier than i thought :p
For those who are struggling with this same problem, the way to ensure this is simply by right clicking on the MAST "folder" in the project browser (left corner of the screen) and in the list that appears you'll have an option to give you control of the time that each action will take to activate. In my case, i just used a # << 5ms.
But anyway, thak you really really much for your help IKNOWSOMEPLC :D you were really cool to respond =) thanks bro :p