EPlan Electric Help

Maybe I am talking about the same thing as Marshy:

Edit > generate symbolmacro

You can copy the macro in Windows and later paste it again in a new or different installation of Eplan.

Suppose in a project you want to give numbers to wires,you start form 100 and the next wire will be 101,102 and so on, now i want to know if you after giving some numbers,give a repeated numbers such as 100,does eplan warn you about using of repeated number or not?any way in my idea it will be a fault,because every separated wire must has unique number in plan.

Placing at interruption points

Hi guys

When I place connection definitions, it doesn’t place any at interruption points. I have gone into Settings>Project>”Project name”>Connections>Connection numbering. I then chose the “Signal-based” scheme. Opened the “Filter” tab and selected everything under “Function definition” except, I couldn’t select “Direct connection”, “Internal” and “Switching jumper”. After adjusting the settings I placed “connection definitions” using the “Signal-based” scheme but it didn’t place any “connection definitions” at my interruption points.

Please advice.